Food-Grade Non-GMO Neutral Protease (Liqudi)
Halal & Kosher Certified
||100,000 U/ml (minimum)
||Black brown Liquid
- Neutral Protease NP-100 is produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-100 has found its wide application in hydrolysis of proteins under neutral conditions in food industry.
APPLICATION & BENEFITS:
- Typical substrates for effective hydrolysis of this enzyme include meat, soybeans, gelatin, casein, whey and cereals used in beer production.
- The optimum concentration of the substrate is 10 ~ 25%.
- [Soy sauce production] In soy sauce production, proteolysis is the key to maximize raw material utilization and improve product quality. Use of this enzyme to partly replace Koji can not only increase the utilization rate of the raw materials but also maintain the desirable flavor and quality of final products.
- [Beer production] In beer production, inadequate quality of malt or large content of auxiliaries will lead to insufficient α-amino acid, thus result in insufficient yeast propagation, abnormal fermentation and unwanted diacetyl content in beer. Add this enzyme can help to increase α-amino acid content in beer. The dosage of this enzyme depends on the original wort content.
EFFECT OF PH:
- NP-100 can work at a wide pH range from 6.8 to 8.0 with its optimum pH range from 7.0 to 7.5. Inactivation can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- NP-100 can work at temperatures from 45∼50°C (113∼122°F) with its optimum temperature 50°C (122°F). It can be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C (140°F).
PACKAGE , STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- NP-100 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg HDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes.
- Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is 6 months provided it is stored 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.