Low PH Tolerate Liquefaction Enzyme , Sepia Brown Enzyme Alpha Amylase For Starch Sugar
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Concentration:||High Concentration|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Activity:||80,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
fungal alpha amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-800
Low pH Tolerate Food-Grade Liquefaction Enzyme For Starch Sugar
Robust Activity ,
Superior Thermo-stability ,
Adapted to Low pH Conditions
- HT-800 is a robust Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase (EC 18.104.22.168, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase) produced from selected strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation and refining extraction processes. As an endoamylase, HT-800 can quickly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
- HT-800 is a robust Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase adapted to low pH conditions for the production of starch sugar.
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||≥ 80,000 U/ml|
|Specific Gravity||1.15 to 1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY:
- HT-800 can work at pH ranging from 5.0∼7.0 with its optimal pH being 5.4∼6.0.
- The exact pH optimum depends on the actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and reaction time.
- For interval liquefaction, the optimum temperature of HT-800 is above 90°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95∼ 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C.
- For consecutive liquefaction, HT-800 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperature range from 105 to 110°C and keeps on liquefying efficiently for 5 to 7 minutes.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium increases the thermal stability of HT-800.
- This enzyme requires a very low calcium concentration of 20 to 50 ppm (dry solids basis) to ensure its enzyme stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HT-800.
- Aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
- For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30 to 35% w/w starch slurry, adjust pH 5.4 to 6.0, then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.10 to 0.35 kg/TDS.
- Liquefy at 105 to 107°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 97°C, keep on liquefying at temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value.
- In case the starch content is above 35%, recommended dosage rate is from 0.35 to 0.4kg/TDS.
- Exact dosage rate depends on the actual situation such as starch substrate, liquefaction equipment, processing conditions, etc.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE: