Food Grade Fungal Alpha Amylase Enzyme Non - GMO 28000 U / ml For Starch Sugar
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-α-D-Glucan Glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Packaging:||25kg, 30kg HDPE Drums, 1125 IBC Totes|
powdered enzyme amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
Non-GMO Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280
Halal & Kosher Certified,
Suitable for Both liquefaction & Saccharification of Starch Materials
|Declared Enzyme||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-α-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
- Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280 is made from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus oryzae through submerged fermentation and refining extraction process.
- It can be used for starch liquefaction and also saccharification to produce maltose and glucose.
- As anendoamylase , FAA-280 can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of glucose and maltose. It can also produce syrups of high maltose and glucose if the reaction lasts for longer time.
EFFECT OF PH
- The optimum pH range of this product is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6. If the stability of enzyme is emphasized, the reaction should be conducted at pH above 5.5. If the reaction rate is emphasized, the pH should be below 5.5. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Optimum temperature range is 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is 45 to 65°C. Optimum temperature of this product is 50°C. It can efficiently hydrolyze starch at a temperature range of 45 to 55°C. If the content of starch is higher, the reaction temperature can be raised to 65°C. The optimum temperature range is affected by pH, within 45 to 65°C. See Figure 2.
Figure 1: Effect of PH on Activity Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity
- Inactivation of FAA-280 can be achieved by raising the temperature to the range of 90 to 100°C and maintaining for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- If the content of starch is higher, this product can be inactivated by keeping the temperature at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or 70°C for about 60 minutes.
- If inactivation by high temperature is not desirable, another option of inactivation is to decrease the pH below 4.0. Inactivation can also be realized by adjusting pH and temperature at the same time.
- FAA-280 may be inhibited by several heavy metal ions.
- Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors.
- Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
- FAA-280 is capable to saccharify starches from corn, potato, tapioca, wheat, soybean and other resources.
- It can hydrolyze effectively if the content of starch on the dry substrate basis (DSB) is no more than 50%.
- In general, the dosage rate depends on the desirable maltose content of the final syrup and the saccharification time.
- The typical dosage rate of FAA-280 is in the range of 0.1 to 0.5kg/TDS.