High Concentration Powder Alpha Amylase Enzyme 240000 U / g Food Grade Low pH
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-2400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg Cardboard drums or water-proof kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Moisture::||8% (Maximum)|
|Systematic Name:||EC.22.214.171.124, α-1,4-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase||Activity:||40,000 U/g (Minimum)|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-2400
Food Grade, Low pH, High Concentration Amylase Powder
Superior stability with low pH
Decrease viscosity of starch quickly
Eliminate formation of unwanted color substances and non-fermentable sugars
Effective liquefaction of various starch materials, such as tapioca, corn, wheat, rice, etc.
No need to add calcium ion under majority processing conditions
Heat-stable Alpha-amylase HT-2400 is derived from non-genetically modified strains of Bacillus licheniformis by submerged fermentation and refining extraction.
HT-2400 is an endoamylase, which rapidly decreases the viscosity of a gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the α-1, 4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides. It can be applied without adding calcium ions during liquefaction process of production.
As a very robust alpha-amylase with low pH tolerance, HT-2400 is widely applicable to the production of starch sugar and brewing.
|Systematic Name||EC.126.96.36.199, α-1,4-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||240,000 U/g (Minimum)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- HT-2400 is active with pH range 5.0 to 7.0, the optimal pH is 5.4 to 6.0.
- For interval liquefaction, the optimum temperature of HT-2400 is above 90°C.
- It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C.
- For consecutive liquefaction, HT-2400 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperatures up to 105 to 110°C , maintain its stability for 5 to 7 minutes, keep on rapid and complete liquefaction.
- In general, first adjust the pH to 5.4-6.0 and then add calcium 20 to 50 ppm before adding HT-2400. Calcium is not needed when tap water is used. After the enzyme is added, heat the slurry to liquefy.
- Dosage of HT-2400 depends on the actual situation such as starch, substrate concentration and other processing conditions.
- To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to routine use of this product.
- A good starting point for dosage rate is 0.03 to 0.08kg/TDS.
- HT-2400 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags.
- Customized packaging is available upon request.
- HT-2400 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.