Fungal Alpha Amylase NON - GMO , Light To Dark Brown Liquid Alpha Amylase Brewing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-α-D-Glucan Glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Specific Gravity:||≤1.25 G/ml|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280
NON-GMO Food Grade Fungal Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar
Fits to both liquefaction and saccharification of starch materials
Derived from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus oryzae
Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-280 is made from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus oryzae by submerged fermentation and refining extraction process. It can be used for starch liquefaction and also saccharification to produce maltose and glucose. As anendoamylase , FAA-280 can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of glucose and maltose. It can also produce syrups of high maltose and a small quantity of glucose if the reaction lasts for longer time.
|Declared Enzyme:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Systematic Name:||EC 18.104.22.168, 1,4-α-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||28,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||≤1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
- The optimum pH range of FAA-280 t is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6.
- If the stability of enzyme is emphasized, the reaction should be conducted at pH above 5.5.
- If the reaction rate is emphasized, the pH should be below 5.5.
- Optimum temperature range is 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is 45 to 65°C.
- Optimum temperature of this product is 50°C. It can efficiently hydrolyze starch at a temperature range of 45 to 55°C.
- If the content of starch is higher, the reaction temperature can be raised to 65°C.
- The optimum temperature range is affected by pH, within 45 to 65°C.
Figure 1. EFFECT OF PH ON ACTIVITY Figure 2. EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
- Inactivation of FAA-280 can be achieved by raising the temperature to the range of 90 to 100°C and maintaining for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- If the content of starch is higher, this product can be inactivated by keeping the temperature at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or 70°C for about 60 minutes.
- If inactivation by high temperature is not desirable, another option of inactivation is to decrease the pH below 4.0.
- Inactivation can also be realized by adjusting pH and temperature at the same time.
- FAA-280 may be inhibited by several heavy metal ions.
- Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors.
- Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
- FAA-280 is applied to saccharify starches from corn, potato, tapioca, wheat, soybean and other resources.
- It can hydrolyze effectively if the content of starch on the dry substrate basis (DSB) is no more than 50%.
- In general, the dosage rate depends on the desirable maltose content of the final syrup and the saccharification time.
- The typical dosage rate of FAA-280 is in the range of 0.1 to 0.5kg/TDS.
PACKAGING, SHELF-LIFE AND STORAGE
|Shelf-life and Storage:||