High Activity Powder Glucanase Enzyme Pale Brown , Bakery Biological Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase PUREMEI GDS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg Cardboard drums or water-proof kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||300,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Powder||Systematic Name:||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan Glucohydrolase|
Glucoamylase PUREMEI GDS
NON-GMO High Concentration Glucoamylase Powder for Bakery
High concentration Non-GMO glucoamylase (EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase) ensures the following benefits for bakery.
---Increases glucose content in flours, offers sufficient nutrients for yeast fermentation
---Enhances dough fermentation and its ability of biogas production, hence enlarges loaf volume
---Conducive to Maillard reaction, thus improves the skin color and flavors of bread
---Can be used in frozen dough and enable yeasts to work fast in frozen dough
Glucoamylase PUREMEI GDS is made from Non-GMO strains of Aspergillus niger using submerged fermentation, extraction and refining techniques. PUREMEI GDS has a high conversion rate from starchy substrates into fermentable sugars. PUREMEI GDS can hydrolyze α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after. It can also hydrolyze the α-D-1, 6 glucoside branch bonds of starch and cleaves the α-1, 3 bonds to release glucose.
|Systematic Name||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|Activity||300,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Pale brown powder|
PH AND TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- The optimal pH for PUREMEI GDS is 4.0 t o 4.5.
- Effective temperature range for PUREMEI GDS is 30 to 65°C.
- The optimal temperature for PUREMEI GDS is 55 to 60°C.
FIGURE 1 EFFECT OF PH ON ACTIVITY FIGURE 2 EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE:
- PUREMEI GDS is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums with food grade plastic bags inside or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life for PUREMEI GDS is six months if it is stored below 25°Cin its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement and should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skins or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.