Commercial Alcohol / Brewing Enzymes High Temperature Robust Stable Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat stable Alpha-Amylase LIQMEI FD|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Activity:||40,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid||Optimal PH:||6.0 To 6.4|
|Optimum Temperature:||85 To 90°C||Non-GMO:||Non-genetic Modified|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase LIQMEI FD
NON-GMO, Halal & Kosher Certified, Highly efficient liquefaction for Alcohol & Brewing
|Systematic Name||EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||40,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
- LIQMEI FD is derived from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus licheniformis by submerged fermentation and refining extraction process. As an endoamylase, LIQMEI FD rapidly decreases the viscosity of a gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides. LIQMEI FD has a robust alpha-amylase activity at high temperatures with superior pH stability. It is generally applicable to the production of starch sugar, potable alcohol and brewing in food industry.
- For industrial application of one-time spray liquefaction, first prepare 30 to 35% w/w starch slurry, adjust pH 5.8 to 6.5, add calcium ion 50 to 70 ppm (dry solids basis), and then add this product at a dosage rate of 0.2 to 0.6 kg/TDS. Liquefy at 105 to 110°C for 5 to 7 minutes, flash cooling down to around 97°C, keep on liquefying at a temperature above 95°C for 90 to 120 minutes so as to reach required DE value. If calcium ion concentration in tap water is already sufficient, it is no need to add calcium.
- The optimal dosage of LIQMEI FD depends on the actual situation including application fields, starches, substrate concentration, temperatures, pH and other processing conditions. To optimize the dosage, it is recommended to conduct a number of liquefaction trials prior to the routine use of LIQMEI FD.
EFFECT OF PH
- LIQMEI FD is active over a wide range of pH, depending on the actual application conditions.
- Its optimal pH ranges from 6.0 to 6.4.
- At a temperature of 25°C, its stable pH range is 5.0 to 10.0.
- The actual pH optimum depends on actual conditions including temperature, substrate concentration and processing time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Optimum temperature of LIQMEI FD for interval liquefaction is 85 to 90°C.
- LIQMEI FD liquefies starch substrates efficiently at 95 to 97°C and remains highly active at 100°C. LIQMEI FD demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at temperatures from 105 to 110°C, maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently. At a temperature above 105°C, the enzyme stability decreases rapidly.
- The exact temperature optimum depends on actual conditions including pH, substrate concentration and processing time.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM
- The presence of calcium is helpful to increase the thermal stability of this enzyme. LIQMEI FD requires a very low calcium concentration of 50 to 70 ppm (dry solids basis) to ensure its stability.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for LIQMEI FD, whereas aluminum, lead and zinc ions are strong inhibitors.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.