High Activity Enzymes In Brewing Industry , 100000 U / ml Acid Protease Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-520|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Application Temperature:||30 To 50°C|
|Certificate:||Halal, Kosher||Physical Form:||Liquid|
|Declared Enzyme:||Protease||Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing|
beta glucanase brewing,
Acid Protease AP-520
Cost-effective, Promote yeast growth, Enhance fermentation, Enable higher alcohol yields
- Acid Protease AP-520 is a food grade acid protease enzyme produced from Aspergillus niger using submerged fermentation, extraction, and refining techniques. AP-520 can effectively hydrolyze proteins under acidic conditions.
- AP-520 can be used in the production of potable alcohol, food and beverage where protein hydrolysis is needed under low pH conditions.
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|EC No.:||EC 18.104.22.168|
100,000 U/ml (minimum)
|Appearance:||Light brown Liquid|
|Product pH||3.5 to 6.0|
|Specific gravity||1.15 to 1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF pH
- The effective pH range for the activity of AP-520 is approximately 2.0 to 6.0, with an optimum performance at pH 2.5 to 4.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The activity of AP-520 is effective in the range from 30°C to 65°C, with an optimum performance obtained at 30°C to 50°C.
- The exact temperature optimum will be influenced by several process variables including time, pH, and substrate nature andsubstrate concentration.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS
- AP-520 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions. Heavy metal ions such as Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+ will inhibitthe enzyme activity of AP-520.
- In intermittent fermentations, the entire dose of AP-520 should be added all at once after the fermentation tank is filled approximately 30%. In continuous fermentations,
- AP-520 should be added continually, with the dosage rate dependent on the amount of mash fed at the inlet of the fermentation tank.
- The typical dosage rate for AP-520 is 0.01% to 0.02% w/w (dry solids basis) and this dosage level is recommended as a starting point for optimizing the enzyme dosage.
- The optimum enzyme dosage will be dependent on both the raw materials used (substrate nature and concentration) and the processing conditions.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored at 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.