Non - GMO Neutral Protease Brewing Enyzmes Liquid High Concentration Robust Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher|
|Declared Enzyme:||Neutral Protease||Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing|
|Physical Form:||Liquid||Systematic Name::||EC 18.104.22.168|
alpha and beta amylase brewing,
Non-GMO Liquid Neutral Protease NP-100
(Halal & Kosher Certified)
- Neutral Protease NP-100 is produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-100 has found its wide application in hydrolysis of proteins under neutral conditions in food industry.
|EC Number:||EC 22.214.171.124|
|Appearance:||Light brown Liquid|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH
- NP-100 can work at a wide pH range from 6.8 to 8.0 with its optimum pH range from 7.0 to 7.5. Inactivation can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- NP-100 can work at temperatures from 45∼50°C (113∼122°F) with its optimum temperature 50°C (122°F). It can be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C (140°F).
- Typical substrates for effective hydrolysis of this enzyme include meat, soybeans, gelatin, casein, whey and cereals used in beer production.
- The optimum concentration of the substrate is 10 ~ 25%.
- In beer production, inadequate quality of malt or large content of auxiliaries will lead to insufficient α-amino acid, thus result in insufficient yeast propagation, abnormal fermentation and unwanted diacetyl content in beer. Add this enzyme can help to increase α-amino acid content in beer. The dosage of this enzyme depends on the original wort content.
|Shelf-life and Storage:||