Brewing / Alcohol / Enyzme Neutral Protease , Non Genetic Modified Enzymes In Brewing Industry
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Application:||Enzyme For Alcohol And Brewing||Appearance:||Light Brown Liquid|
|Non-genetic Modified:||Non-genetic Modified||Strain:||Bacillus Subtilis|
beta glucanase brewing,
Liquid Neutral Protease for Alcohol & Brewing
Activity:100,000 U/ml (minimum)
Non-GMO, Halal & Kosher Certified
- Neutral Protease NP-100 is produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. NP-100 has found its wide application in hydrolysis of proteins under neutral conditions in food industry.
- Declared Enzyme: Protease
PH AND TEMPERATURE PROFILE
|NP-100 can work at a wide pH range from 6.8 to 8.0 with its optimum pH range from 7.0 to 7.5. Inactivation can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.||NP-100 can work at temperatures from 45∼50°C (113∼122°F) with its optimum temperature 50°C (122°F). It can be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C (140°F).|
- Typical substrates for effective hydrolysis of this enzyme include meat, soybeans, gelatin, casein, whey and cereals used in beer production. The optimum concentration of the substrate is 10 ~ 25%.
- NP-100 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg HDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
SHELF-LIFE AND STORAGE:
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.