Liquid Fungal Alpha Amylase FAA - 400 , Commercial High Activity Alcohol Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Ethanol Production||Activity:||28,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Sepia Brown Liquid||Specific Gravity::||≤1.25 G/ml|
|Product PH:||5.0 To 7.0||Systematic Name:||EC 184.108.40.206.1,4-α-D-Glucan Glucanohydrolase|
Fungal Alpha-Amylase For Ethanol Production
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Declared Enzyme||Fungal Alpha-Amylase|
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||28,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Sepia brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Specific gravity||≤1.25 g/ml|
Fungal Alpha-Amylase FAA-400 is produced from robust strains of Aspergillus oryzae through submerged fermentation and refining extraction proecess.
It is an endoamylase which can rapidly hydrolyze the interior α-1, 4 glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch, amylose and amylopectin solution and
produce soluble dextrin and a small quantity of glucose and maltose.
- Use of FAA-400 provides the following benefits to ethanol producers:
- Lower total residual sugars at drop
- Increase ethanol production
- Lower residual DP4+ material due to increased conversion
- Lower glycerol production due to a more proportional glucose/maltose profilereducing osmotic stress
- Lower residual starch in DDGS
EFFECT OF PH
- The optimum pH range of FAA-400 is 4.8 to 5.4 and starch can be effectively hydrolyzed at pH range 4.0 to 6.6. Typical effect of pH on enzyme activity is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Effect of pH on Activity
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Optimum temperature ranges from 45 to 55°C and effective temperature range is from 30 to 65°C. Typical effect of Temperature is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 Effect of temperature on Activity
- FAA-400 can be inhibited by several heavy metal ions. Copper and lead ions are strong inhibitors. Inhibitive effects may also be achieved if the content of zinc, nickel and iron ions are high.
- Inactivation can be achieved by raising the temperature to 90 to 100°C and maintaining for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. If the content of starch is higher, this product can be inactivated by keeping the temperature at 80°C for about 30 minutes, or 70°C for about 60 minutes. If inactivation by high temperature is not desirable, another option of inactivation is to decrease the pH below 4.0. Inactivation can also be realized by adjusting pH and temperature at the same time
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- FAA-400 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg food grade HDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.