Heat Stable Enzyme Alpha Amylase , High Concentration Textile Desizing Alpha Starch Amylase
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase TH-18|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Enzyme For Textile Desizing||Declared Enzyme:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylas|
|Concentration:||High Concentration||Activity::||180,000 U/ml (minimum)|
fungal alpha amylase,
alpha and beta amylase
High Concentration Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Textile Desizing
High concentration ,
No damages to fabrics,
Makes texture soft, full, smooth and bright,
Ensures a high desizing rate of 90 ~95%
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, 4-alpha-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||180,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
≤ 1.25 g/ml
- TH-18 is a high concentration Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase produced from Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- It is an endoamylase that can efficiently decrease viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1 glycosidic bonds and produces soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides under high temperature and low pH conditions.
PRODUCT BENEFITS FOR TEXTILE INDUSTRY
- TH-18 has an excellent heat resistance and a wide pH range. It is suitable for desizing of textile fabrics such as cotton, silk, polyvinyl alcohol fibers, rayon fibers, blended fabrics, dyed poplin, etc
- As a high concentration product, TH-18 can be used after dilution.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE AND PH ON ACTIVITY
- Optimum temperature of TH-18 for interval liquefaction is above 77ºC. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 83 to 90ºC and demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at 100 ºC.
- The exact temperature optimum depends on actual processing conditions, such as pH, concentration of substrate and time.
- The optimal pH is 5.4 to 6.4.
- TH-18 is active over a wide pH range, depending on the application conditions.
- Moderate inhibitors for TH-18: Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions
- Strong inhibitors for TH-18: Aluminum, lead and zinc ions