Stable Activity Alpha Amylase Enzyme Liquid High Purity For Textile Desizing
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase TH-2|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Textile Desizing|
|Declared Enzyme:||Alpha-Amylas||Activity:||20,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Systematic Name::||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan Glucanohydrolase||Strain:||Bacillus Licheniformis|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase Activity 20,000 U/ml for Textile Desizing
EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase
Halal & Kosher Certified
Suitable for Cotton, Silk, Polyvinyl Alcohol Fibers,
Rayon Fibers, Blended Fabrics, Dyed poplin, etc
Ensure Desizing Rate 90 ~ 95%
Save Energy, Processing time & Cost
- TH-2 is Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase produced from strains of Bacillus licheniformis through submerged and refining extraction process.
- It is an endoamylase that can efficiently decrease the viscosity of the gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-1, 4 glycosidic bonds and produces soluble dextrins and oligosaccharide s under high temperature and low pH conditions.
- TH-2 is a high temperature desizing alpha-amylase, ensures desizing rate 90 to 95%, enables desizing and colour-fixing at the same bath, thus save energy, processing time and costs.
- TH-2 has superior thermal stability and a wide range of pH tolerant.
- It is especially suitable for the desizing of textiles such as cotton, silk, polyvinyl alcohol fibers, rayon fibers, blended fabrics, dyed poplin, etc.
|Systematic Name:||1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|EC Number:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Activity:||20,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Product pH:||5.0 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||≤1.25 g/ml|
TEMPERATURE & PH PROFILE:
Optimum temperature of TH-2 for interval liquefaction is above 77ºCIt liquefies starch substrates promptly at 85 to 90ºC and demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at 100ºC.
The exact temperature optimum depends on actual processing conditions, such as pH, concentration of substrate, processing time, etc.
|The optimal pH is 5.TH-2 is active over a wide pH range, depending on the application conditions. 4 to 6.4.|
- Moderate inhibitors for TH-2: Copper, Titanium, and Cobalt ions
- Strong inhibitors for TH-2: Aluminum, Lead and Zinc ions.
CONCENTRATION OF CALCIUM:
- The presence of calcium plays a protective role for the thermal stability of this enzyme.
- TH-2 requires a very low calcium concentration, i.e. 5 to 20 ppm will be sufficient to ensure its thermal stability.
PACKAGING, SHELF-LIFE & STORAGE: