High Purity Liquid Amyloglucosidase Enzyme , Biological Enzymes For Fuel Ethanol Industry
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||For Fuel Ethanol||Enzyme:||Glucoamylase|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Activity:||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
beta glucanase enzyme,
Technical Grade Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW For Fuel Ethanol
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name:||1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|EC Number:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Activity||150,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.20 g/ml|
|Product pH:||3.0 to 5.0|
Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW is made from selected strains of Aspergillus nigerthrough submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW has a high conversion rate of starchy substrates into fermentable sugars.
Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW is designed with a robust glucoamylase activity for saccharification in fuel ethanol production.
PH AND TEMPERARUE PROFILE
- Effective pH range for ETHMEI PW is 3.0 to 5.5. For maximum activity, the optimal pH is from 3.5 to 4.5. See Figure 1.
- Generally, the temperature range for ETHMEI PW is 30 to 65℃. The optimal temperature range is 55 to 60°C. See Figure 2.
Figure 1 Effect of pH Figure 2 Effect of Temperature
Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW is capable to saccharify liquified mash from various sources including corn, milo, barley, wheat, rice, potatoes and tapioca.
This enzyme enable greater conversion rate of liquefied starch to glucose, faster fermentation efficacy, lower processing cost.
ETHMEI PW is generally added at a level of 0.70 to 0.85kg/TDS. The actual enzyme requirement is dependent on the raw materials, temperature, reaction time, and pH of the individual plant saccharification/fermentation process, and its desired result.
ETHMEI PW is packaged in 25kg, 30kg nonhazardous plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- ETHMEI PW has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, and should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet.