Technical Grade Glucoamylase Enzyme GA - 1500 150000 U / g Pale BrownFor Ethanol
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-1500|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg Cardboard drums or water-proof kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||150,000 U/g (minimum)||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher|
|Declared EnzymeGlucanase:||Glucoamylase||Application:||Enzyme For Ethanol|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Benefit:||Faster Fermentation Efficacy, Lower Processing Cost|
beta glucanase enzyme,
Technical Grade Saccharification Enzyme Powder For Ethanol
(Halal and Kosher Certified)
GA-1500 is designed to ensure the following benefits:
Increased fermentation rate
Increased ethanol yields
Efficient starch/dextrin degradation
Less residual starch in distiller’s grains
Improved performance in pre-saccharification processes
EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase
|Activity:||150,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Moisture:||8% ( maximumu)|
PH AND TEMPERATURE PROFILE
Effective pH range for GA-1500 is 3.0 to 5.5.
For maximum activity, the optimal pH is 3.5 to 4.5.
Effective temperature range for GA-1500 is 30 to 65°C.
The optimal temperature range is 55 to 60°C.
- For ground-grain processing plants using simultaneous saccharification fermentation (SSF), GA-1500 may be added directly to the fermenter.
- For ground-grain dry mill plants and for wet mill plants using a separate pre-saccharification step prior to fermentation, GA-1500 may be added to the cooling mash or liquefied starch when the temperature reaches 55 to 60°C. Temperatures above 65°C can result in loss of activity.
- GA-1500 should be dissolved in 25～30°C warm water at a recommended ratio of 1:10 (enzyme: water) prior to use it.
- GA-1500 is generally added at a level of 0.7 to 0.9kg/TDS. The actual enzyme requirement is dependent on the raw materials, temperature, reaction time, and pH of the individual plant saccharification/fermentation process, and its desired result.
- GA-1500 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life for GA-1500 is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement and should be avoided.