Industrial Powder Glucoamylase Enzyme GA - 2000 Faster Fermentation Efficacy For Ethanol
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-2000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg Cardboard drums or water-proof kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||200,000 U/g (minimum)||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher|
|Declared EnzymeGlucanase:||Glucoamylase||Application:||Ethanol Production|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Benefit:||Faster Fermentation Efficacy, Lower Processing Cost|
Powder FormTechnical Grade Enzyme
(Halal and Kosher Certified)
|Activity||200,000 U/g (minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH AND TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
PRODUCT APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
GA-2000 is used to saccharify liquefied mash from various sources including corn, milo, barley, wheat, rice, potatoes and tapioca. The resultant glucose product is fermented by yeast or another appropriate microorganism to yield ethanol.
GA-2000 is designed to ensure the following benefits for the ethanol production:
- Increased ethanol yields
- Improved fermentation efficacy
- Efficient starch/dextrin degradation
- Less residual starch in distiller’s grains
- Improved performance in pre-saccharification processes
- For ground-grain processing plants using simultaneous saccharification fermentation (SSF), GA-2000 may be added directly to the fermenter.
- For ground-grain dry mill plants and for wet mill plants using a separate pre-saccharification step prior to fermentation, GA-2000 may be added to the cooling mash or liquefied starch when the temperature reaches 55 to 60°C. Temperatures above 65°C can result in loss of activity.
- Before adding GA-2000, the enzymes are dissolved with 25∼30℃ warm water, with the better ratio of adding water 1:10.
- GA-2000 is generally added at a level of 0.53 to 0.68kg/TDS.
- The actual enzyme requirement is dependent on the raw materials, temperature, reaction time, and pH of the individual plant saccharification/fermentation process, and its desired result.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- GA-2000 is packaged in 25kg kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life of GA-2000 is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement and should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.