Food Grade Acid Pectic Enzyme Powder Stable Activity For Juice Processing 50 000 U / g
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Pectinase PE-5000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Powder Form|
|Application:||For Juice Porduction||Enzyme:||Pectinase|
|Activity:||50,000 U/gl(minimum)||Certification:||Halal And Kosher|
aspergillus niger pectinase,
fruit juice enzymes
Food Grade Acid Pectinase PE-5000 (Powder)
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Pectinase PE-5000 is produced from highly active Aspergillus niger strains through submerged culture extraction and refining process.
- PE-5000 is a multi-component preparation composed by pectinesterase, polygalacturonase, pectinlyase which plays the roles of lipolysis, hydrolysis and pyrolysis respectively in the formation of galacturonic acid, oligomeric galacturonic acid, unsaturated galacturonic acid and oligomeric galacturonic acid, etc.
- Declared Enzyme: Pectinase
- Enzyme activity: 50,000 U/g(Minimum)
- Appearance: Ivory powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
|APPLICATION & BENEFIT|
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH ranges from 3.0 to 6.0. Optimal pH ranges from 3.5 to 5.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature is below 45°C. Optimal temperature ranges from 45 to 50°C. At a temperature of 60°C for 15 minutes, this product will remain its 23% enzymatic activity.
- Careful attention should be paid to the choice of container when clarify juice using this product because Ion, calcium, zinc and tin ions are inhibitors of this enzyme activity.
- PE-5000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.