Commercial Bacillus Licheniformis Pullulanase Enzyme 1400 BU / ml Superior Stability
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Pullulanase PU-720|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Application:||Pullulanase For Starch Sugar|
|Strain:||Bacillus Licheniformis||Activity:||1400 BU/ml (minimum)|
|Physical From:||Liquid||Specific Gravity:||1.10 To 1.20 G/ml|
bacillus licheniformis enzyme,
starch digesting enzyme
High Concentration Pullulanase
Food Grade , Halal & Kosher Certiifed
- Pullulanase PU-720 is produced from Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It is so-named because it can specifically hydrolyze pullulan (maltotriose, α-1, 6 glycosidic bond linking polymer). It belongs to amylase which specifically cleaves the α-1, 6 glycosidic bonds of the branching point of amylopectin and cut the entire branch structure to form amylose.
|Systematic Name||EC 18.104.22.168, pullulan 6- glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||1400 BU/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH||3.0 to 5.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.20 g/ml|
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS AND BENEFITS
- PU-720 is typically used in combination with glucoamylase to produce high glucose syrup and high maltose syrup from liquefied starch.
- Adding pullulanase during saccharification in the production of MSG, alcohol, vinegar, and soy sauce can improve glucose content and shorten sacchrification time.
- Pullulanase has also found its application in the production of high-amylose starches, which can be further processed into “resistant starch” that is not digested in the small intestine but fermented in the large intestine by gut bacteria, producing short-chain fatty acids such as butyrates that are beneficial for colon health. High-amylose starches are also used in adhesive products and in the production of corrugated board and paper.
EFFECT OF PH
- The effective pH range for PU-720 is from 4.0 to 5.0; its optimum pH ranges from 4.2 to 4.6.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- PU-720 works effectively at temperatures from 50 to 65°C; its optimum temperature range is from 55 to 60°C.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.