Liquid Alpha Amylase Enzyme Low PH Tolerant 40000 U / Ml Robust Activity For Starch Sugar Production
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase For Starch Sugar||Declared Enzyme:||Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
powdered enzyme amylase,
fungal alpha amylase
Heat-stable Alpha-Amylase HT-400
High Temperature Liquefaction Enzyme for Starch Sugar Production,
Low pH Tolerant, Robust Activity,
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name||1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||40,000 U/ml (Minimum)|
|Appearance||Sepia brown liquid|
|Product pH||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10~1.25 g/ml|
Alpha-Amylase HT-400 is derived from Bacillus licheniformis using submerged fermentation and refining extraction techniques. HT-400 is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease the viscosity of gelatinous starch solutions by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the alpha-D-1,4 glucosidic bonds to produce soluble dextrins and oligosaccharides.
As a very robust Alpha-Amylase and low pH stability, HT-400 is specially designed for the production of starch sugar.
HT-400 has been designed with the following benefits for the production of starch sugar:
- Superior stability with low pH
- Decrease viscosity of starch quickly
- Eliminate the formation of unwanted color substances and non-fermentable sugars
- Effective liquefaction of various starch materials, such as tapioca, corn, wheat, rice, etc.
- Superior performance without adding calcium ion under majority processing conditions
EFFECT OF PH:
- HT-400 is active with pH range 5.0～7.0, depending on the application. For maximum activity, the optimal pH for HT-400 is 5.4～6.0. The exact pH optimum depends on actual processing conditions, including temperature, substrate concentration and time.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE:
- For interval liquefaction, the optimum temperature of HT-400 is above 90°C. It liquefies starch substrates promptly at 95 to 97°C and maintains highly active at 100°C. For consecutive liquefaction, HT-400 demonstrates exceptional thermal stability at a temperature range from 105 to 110°C, maintains its stability for 5 to 7 minutes and keeps on liquefying efficiently.
- Copper, titanium, and cobalt ions are moderate inhibitors for HT-400 whilst aluminum, lead and zinc ions act as strong inhibitors.
PACKAGING, SHELF-LIFE & STORAGE:
|Shelf-life & Storage:||