||EC 188.8.131.52, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
||Light brown powder
||100,000 U/g (Minimum)
- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
APPLICATION AND BENEFIT
- In papermaking industry, the main compositions of resin are triacylglycerol and wax. Lipase is used in paper industry to remove the resin from the pulps, thus reduce the impacts on paper quality that is caused due to the sedimentation of resin on the drying cylinders. Since triacylglycerol of higher fatty acids, like linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, etc., is included in printing ink, the use of cellulose in combination with lipase can remove the printing ink from the waste paper.
EFFECT OF PH
Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
- LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.