700 BU / Ml Food Grade Pullulanase Enzyme Light Brown Liquid High Concentration
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Pullulanase PU-700|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Form:||Liquid Form|
|Application:||Pullulanase For Starch Sugar||Declared Enzyme:||Pullulanase|
|Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199, Pullulan 6- Glucanohydrolase||Activity:||700 BU/ml (Minimum)|
bacillus licheniformis enzyme,
starch digesting enzyme
Halal & Kosher Certified Pullulanase
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, pullulan 6- glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||700 BU/ml (Minimum)|
|Appearance||Light brown liquid|
|Product pH||3.0 to 5.0|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.20 g/ml|
- Pullulanase PU-700 is derived from strains of Bacillus licheniformis by submerged fermentation and refining extraction process. This enzyme is especially used for hydrolysisof Pullulan (a polymer connected by maltotriose with α-1,6 glycosidic bonds). PU-700 can efficiently cut α-1,6 glucosidic bonds of the amylopectin , then cut the entire branch structure to produce amyloase.
- PU-700 is typically used in combination with glucoamylase for the production of high glucose syrup and high maltose syrup.
EFFECT OF PH
- PU-700 is active with pH range of 4.0 to 5.0, the optimal pH is 4.2 to 4.6.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range for PU-700 is 50 to 65°C, and optimum temperature range is within 55 to 65°C .
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
[Application in the production of High Glucose Syrup]
- Glucoamylase is very effective in hydrolysis of alpha-1, 4 glycosidic bond; however, glucoamylase is slow in hydrolysis of alpha-1, 6 glycosidic bond, the presence of which constitutes an obstacle in the production of high-glucose syrup.
- Using pullulanase can synergize together with glucoamylase during the saccharification stage, hence effectively improve the rate of hydrolysis of starch, reduce the dosage of glucoamylase, shorten the reaction time and increase the yield and purity of the glucose.
[Application in the production of Extra-High Maltose Syrup]
- In the production of maltose, alpha-amylase is first used to liquefy the starch, then fungal alpha-amylase or beta-amylase shall be used to decompose starch, so the maltose content of the final product is about 50% to 60%, referred to as a high maltose syrup.
- While the synergistic effect of the use of pullulanase with alpha-amylase and beta-amylase, the maltose content in the final product can reach more than 80%, hence produce Exltra-High Maltose Syrup.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.