Sepia Brown Liquid Pectinase Produced From Aspergillus Niger , High Purity Fruit Juice Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Pectinase PE-500|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||For Juice Processing||Enzyme:||Pectinase|
|Advantage:||Effectively Reduce Juice Viscosity, Considerably Improve The Filtration Rate And Juice Yield, Clarify Fruit Juices And Ratafee||Activity:||50,000 U/ml(minimum)|
|Specific Gravity:||1.25 G/ml(Maximum)||Appearance:||Sepia Brown Liquid|
pectinase enzyme lab,
fruit juice enzymes
Food Grade Acid Pectinase PE-500 in Liquid Form for Juice Processing
- Pectinase PE-500 is derived from highly active Aspergillus niger strains through submerged culture extraction and refining process. PE-500 is a multi-component preparation composed by pectinesterase, polygalacturonase, pectinlyase which plays the roles of lipolysis, hydrolysis and pyrolysis respectively in the formation of galacturonic acid, oligomeric galacturonic acid, unsaturated galacturonic acid and oligomeric galacturonic acid, etc.
|Appearance:||Sepia brown liquid|
|Enzyme activity:||50,000 U/ml|
|Product pH:||3.0 to 5.0|
|Specific gravity:||≦1.25 g/ml|
- PE-500 is mainly applied to fruit processing of grapes, apples, strawberries, hawthorn, dragon fruits, sea buckthorn, kiwi, pineapple and prickly pear, etc.
- It is also suitable for endothelial denudation of the lotus seeds and garlic, as well as off wrapping the clothing of oranges.
- PE-500 is used as a very effective clarifying agent in food and beverage industry. It can reduce juice viscosity, improve the filtration rate and juice yield, and clarify fruit juices and ratafee.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
- Effective pH ranges from 3.0 to 6.0. Optimal pH ranges from 3.5 to 5.5.
- Effective temperature is below 45°C. Optimal temperature ranges from 45 to 50°C. At a temperature of 60°C for 15 minutes, this product will remain its 23% enzymatic activity.
- Ion, calcium, zinc and tin ions are inhibitors of the enzyme activity. So careful attention should be paid to the choice of container when clarify juice using this product.
25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes
Storage & Shelf-life:
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures
may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.