Superior Stability Bacterial Cellulase , Food Grade Amber Liquid Trichoderma Reesei Cellulase
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Cellulase CE-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Amber Liquid|
|Application:||For Juice Porduction||Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||10,000 U/ml(minimum)||Certification:||Halal And Kosher|
aspergillus niger cellulase,
trichoderma reesei cellulase
Food Grade Cellulase CE-100 for Juice Processing
A cellulase for fruit and vegetable processing,
can make plant tissue softening, improve the taste,
simplify the process, increase juice yield and clarify the finished products.
Halal & Kosher Certified
Cellulase CE-100 is a liquid enzyme preparation derived from Trichoderma reesei culture through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It consists of endoglucanase, Cellobiohydrolase Ⅱand β-glucosidase, with main effects on β-1, 4 bonds of the cellulose molecules. It can decompose the structure of cellulose and degrade it into oligosaccharides and glucose.
- Declared Enzyme: Cellulase
- Systemic Name: EC 220.127.116.11, 4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase
- Appearance: Amber liquid
- Enzyme activity: 10,000 U/ml (Minimum)
EFFECT OF PH
Effective pH range of CE-100 is 4.0 to 6.5; the optimum pH is 4.8 (See Figure 1).
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
Effective temperature range: 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C (See Figure 2). Inactivation may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
- Most fruits and vegetables contain cellulose in varying degrees. In the fruit and vegetable processing, the use of cellulase can make plant tissue softening, improve the taste and simplify the process.
- In the preparation of dehydrated vegetables such as carrots, potatoes and the like, the appropriate treatment with cellulase followed by dehydration can improve the cooking and recovery of the dehydrated vegetables.
- In addition, degradation of cellulosic materials by cellulase can not only improve the juice yield but also clarify the finished products dramatically.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.