Sandy Beige Powder Cellulose Cellulase , Industrial Microbial Cellulose 20000 U / g
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Cellulase CE-2000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Sandy Beige Powder|
|Application:||For Juice Porduction||Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||20,000 U/g(minimum)||Certification:||Halal And Kosher|
cellulose degrading enzymes,
trichoderma reesei cellulase
Food Grade Cellulase CE-2000 for Juice Processing
Halal & Kosher Certified
A Cellulase in powder form suitable for fruit and vegetable processing,
can improve taste, clarify the finished product, increase juice yield and simplify the process.
- Cellulase CE-2000 is a powder enzyme preparation derived from Trichoderma reesei culture through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It consists of endoglucanase, CellobiohydrolaseⅡand β-glucosidase, with main effects on β-1, 4 bonds of the cellulose molecules. It can decompose the structure of cellulose and degrade it into oligosaccharides and glucose.
- Declared Enzyme: Cellulase
- Systemic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, 4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase
- Appearance: Sandy beige powder
- Enzyme activity: 20,000 U/g (minimum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of CE-2000 is 4.0 to 6.5; the optimum pH is 4.8 (See Figure 1).
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range: 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C (See Figure 2). Inactivation may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
- Most fruits and vegetables contain cellulose in varying degrees. In the fruit and vegetable processing, the use of cellulase can make plant tissue softening, improve the taste and simplify the process. In the preparation of dehydrated vegetables such as carrots, potatoes and the like, the appropriate treatment with cellulase followed by dehydration can improve the cooking and recovery of the dehydrated vegetables. In addition, degradation of cellulosic materials by cellulase can not only improve the juice yield but also clarify the finished products dramatically.
- CE-2000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- CE-2000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product