Robust Activity Fungal Protease Enzyme , High Efficient Aspergillus Niger Protease
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-10|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Protease For Leather And Silk|
|Declared Enzyme:||Protease||Activity::||100,000 U/g (Minimum)|
|Moisture::||8% (Maximum)||Certifiaction:||Halal And Kosher|
bacterial protease enzyme,
alkaline protease enzyme
Technical Grade Acid Protease AP-10 in Powder Form
Halal & Kosher Certified
Activity:100,000 U/ml (minimum)
- Acid Protease AP-10 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0) thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature is from 30 to 50ºC at pH around 3.0;
- Optimal temperature: 40ºC.
- It is stable below 40ºC, unstable above 50ºC and inactivated quickly above 60ºC.
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-10 is stable with pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
- It will be inactivated quickly at pH below 2.5 or above 4.0.
- The optimal pH: 3.0 at the temperature of 40°C.
- The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+
- Inhibitor: Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
- In the process of wool deweighting, acid protease can destroy the scales on the surface of wool fibers, prevent wool from felting and enable easy dyeing. The recommended optimum conditions for initial trial with small dosage rate is: 0.6-2.0% (owf), pH 3.0~3.5, temperature 40~50℃, bath ration 1: 20~40, treatment for 60~ 90 minutes, deweigthing rate can reach 1~4%.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- AP-10 is packaged in 25kg Kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.