High Purity Powder Proteolytic Enzymes Light Brown Superior Stability 250000 U / g
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Alkaline Protease JP-25|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Application:||Protease For Leather And Silk|
|Declared Enzyme:||Protease||Sample:||Free Sample Available|
|Activity::||250,000 U/g (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 184.108.40.206|
aspartic acid protease,
alkaline protease enzyme
High Concentration Alkaline Protease Powder
Halal & Kosher Certified
Catalyze protein hydrolysis under alkaline conditions,
Simplify the process of leather hair removal,
Shorten processing time,
Improve quality of finished products,
Increase leather yield
- Alkaline protease JP-25 is a powder form preparation produced from Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It can efficiently catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under alkaline conditions (pH 9-12). It is suitable for leather hair removal and silk degumming.
|Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Appearance:||Light brown powder|
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for JP-25 is from 20 to 65°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 40 to 50°C.
EFFECT OF PH
- JP-25 has an effective pH from 9 to 12, and the optimal pH ranges from 10 to 11.
- JP-25 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.