Alkaline Protease Enzyme Powder For Leather And Silk , 250000 U / g Proteolitic Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Alkaline Protease JP-25|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Protease For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Activity::||250,000 U/g (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 22.214.171.124|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Physical Form:||Powder|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Alkaline Protease (Powder) for Leather & Silk Processing
|Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199|
|Appearance:||Light brown powder|
- Alkaline protease JP-25 is a powder form preparation produced from Bacillus licheniformis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- It can efficiently catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under alkaline conditions (pH 9-12). It is suitable for leather hair removal and silk degumming.
- Use of JP-25 in leather processing can simplify the process of leather hair removal, shorten processing time, improve quality of the finished products, increase leather yield, also suitable for pretreatment in silk degumming.
- Use of JP-25 in silk degumming enables the following benefits: effectively removal of silk sericin without damage to the fibroin,enable silk fleeciness and lustrous, soft and smooth surface
Note: The above recommended dosage is based on raw material mass for leather processing.
Note: The above recommended dosage rate is based on the mass of raw material for silk degumming.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- JP-25 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.