High Purity Lipase Powder For Leather And Silk , Industrial Lipase Digestive Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-10|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/g (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 220.127.116.11, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Grade:||Technical Grade|
aspergillus niger lipase,
Technical Grade Lipase (Powder) For Leather & Silk
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
BENEFIT AND APPLICATION
- Lipase is one of the main components of enzymes for leather industry and an important material in the production of upscale leather.
- It can be used in every preparation process of tanning and is suitable for all kinds of processing equipment including drums, troughs, pond, etc.
- It is also widely used in processes like soaking, liming, ash-removing / softening and degreasing of a variety of rawhides.
- For leather processing, Lipase LP-10 is typically used in combination with protease at temperatures from 25 to 55°C, pH from 6 to 11.
- Declared Enzyme: Lipase
- Systematic Name: EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Activity: 100,000 U/g (Minimum)
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
- Lipase LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.