100000 U / g Lipase Powder High efficient , Light Brown Powder Lipase In Detergent
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-10|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/g (Minimum)||Brand Name:||Boli|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Origin:||China|
aspergillus niger lipase,
Technical Grade Detergent Lipase ( Powder )
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Use of lipase in detergents either alone or in combination with alkaline protease can help to remove fat or oil stains and dirt sebum of human body.
- About three quarters of the dirt on clothes are fat, which are stubborn stains uneasy to be removed; and the remainders are mainly proteins.
- Lipase can decompose triacylglycerol into fatty acid and glycerin, which are easy to be removed, hence greatly improve the stain removal effect of the detergent.
- The advantage of lipase as a biological product is that it is easily degradable without any pollution.
- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
- Declared Enzyme: Lipase
- Systematic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Activity: 100,000 U/g (Minimum)
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
- LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.