Detergent Enzyme Powder Technical Grade , Lipase for Detergent Application
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-10|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Detergent||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/g (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Grade:||Technical Grade|
amylase protease lipase,
Technical Grade Lipase For Detergent
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Use of lipase in detergents either alone or in combination with alkaline protease can help to remove fat or oil stains and dirt sebum of human body.
- About three quarters of the dirt on clothes are fat, which are stubborn stains uneasy to be removed; and the remainders are mainly proteins.
- Lipase can decompose triacylglycerol into fatty acid and glycerin, which are easy to be removed, hence greatly improve the stain removal effect of the detergent.
- The advantage of lipase as a biological product is that it is easily degradable without any pollution.
- Lipase LP-10 is a powder form preparation produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-10 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
- Declared Enzyme: Lipase
- Systematic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Activity: 100,000 U/g (Minimum)
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-10 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-10 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Lipase LP-10 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.