Papermaking Liquid Lipase Enzyme 100000 U / ml High Concentration High Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LPA-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Papermaking||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Physical Form:||Liquid|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Liquid||Packaging:||25kg, 30kg HDPE Drums, 1125 IBC Totes|
amylase protease lipase,
Liquid Lipase LPA-100
|Certificate||Halal & Kosher|
|Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light brown liquid|
|Specific gravity:||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
- Lipase LPA-100 is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- With its high activity and conversion rate, LPA-100 can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. .
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LPA-100 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LPA-100 is from 15 to 60℃, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55℃.
- In papermaking industry, the main compositions of resin are triacylglycerol and wax.
- Lipase is used in paper industry to remove the resin from the pulps, thus reduce the impacts on paper quality that is caused due to the sedimentation of resin on the drying cylinders.
- Since triacylglycerol of higher fatty acids, like linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, etc., is included in printing ink, the use of cellulose in combination with lipase can remove the printing ink from the waste paper.
- Lipase LPA-100 is packaged in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.