High Enzyme Activity Amylase Protease Lipase , Commercial Fat Digesting Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-100L|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Systemic Name::||EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
|Appearance::||Light Brown Liquid|
amylase protease lipase,
Technical Grade Lipase for Leather & Silk
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Lipase LP-100L is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining technology.
- With its high activity and conversion rate, LP-100L can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
- Declared Enzyme: Lipase
- Systematic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
- Appearance: Light brown liquid
- Activity: 100,000 U/ml(minimum)
- Specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.25 g/ml
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-100L has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-100L is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
- Lipase LP-100L is packaged in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.