High Concentration Aspergillus Niger Lipase , High Activity Amylase Protease Lipase
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-100L|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||Lipase For Leather And Silk||Declared Enzyme:||Lipase|
|Activity::||100,000 U/ml (Minimum)||Appearance::||Light Brown Liquid|
|Systematic Name::||EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase||Specific Gravity::||1.10 To 1.25 G/ml|
aspergillus niger lipase,
Techical Grade Lipase for Leather & Silk
Halal & Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name||EC 22.214.171.124, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Appearance||Light brown liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
- Lipase LP-100L is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining technology. With its high activity and conversion rate, LP-100L can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions.
APPLICATION AND BENEFIT
- Lipase LP-100L is a liquid lipase for leather processing, such as soaking, liming, ash-removing, softening and degreasing of a variety of rawhides.
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-100L has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-100L is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C.
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
Want to Know more details about this product