Industrial Use Acid Protease AP-5000 , 500000 U / g from Boli Enzyme Manufacturer in China
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-5000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||500,000 U/g (minimum)||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Powder|
|Systemic Name::||EC 126.96.36.199||Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
aspartic acid protease,
alkaline protease enzyme
Acid Protease ( Powder) AP-5000
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-5000 is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique.
- It can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0) thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant
|Declared Enzyme||Acid Protease|
|Systemic Name||EC 188.8.131.52|
|Activity||500,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to Dark Brown Powder|
EFFECT ON PH, TEMPERATURE AND METAL IONS
|AP-5000 works effectively at pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
Its optimal pH is 3.0.
|AP-5000 works at temperatures from 30 to 50ºC.
Its optimal temperature is 40ºC.
|The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+. Inhibitor: Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.|
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- AP-5000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums with food grade plastic bags inside or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.