600000U / g Acid Protease , Light Brown Powder Microbial Proteases High Concentration
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||600,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Brown Powder||Application:||Enzyme For Leather And Silk|
|EC Number::||EC 126.96.36.199||Packaging:||25kg Kraft Paper Bags Or Cardboard Drums|
aspartic acid protease,
alkaline protease enzyme
Acid Protease AP-6000
Halal & Kosher Certifited High Concentration Proteolytic Powder
Strains: Aspergillus niger
Activity: ≥ 600,000 U/g
Particle size: ≥80% through 40 mesh
Pale brown powder
- AP-6000 is a high activity powder proteolytic enzyme produced from of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes.
- It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
- AP-6000 has found its wide application in food industries, such as alcohol, fermentation and brewery, beer and wine production.
- It can also be used in leather processing, wool coloration and waste film recovery.
- It can be further processed into medical-grade protease as anti-inflammatory agents, digestion supplements, or protease reagents.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
EFFECT OF PH, TEMPERATURE AND METAL IONS ON ACTIVITY
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- AP-6000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums with food grade plastic bags inside or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
Safe Handling of Enzymes
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.