Neutral Protease For Hydrolysis Of Plant Protein , Industrial Production Of Protease Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Application:||Protease For Hydrolysis Of Plant Protein||Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Strain:||Bacillus Subtilis|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Non-GMO Proteolytic Neutral Enzyme
Halal & Kosher Certified
APPLICATION AND BENEFIT:
- Typical substrates for effective hydrolysis of this enzyme include meat, soybeans, gelatin, casein, whey and cereals used in beer production. The optimum concentration of the substrate is 10 ~ 25%.
- Adding this enzyme into soy milk or instant soy milk powder can considerably increase the yield of proteins and the solid content.
|EC Number:||EC 22.214.171.124|
|Appearance:||Light brown Liquid|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Product pH:||4.0 to 7.0|
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFIEL:
- EFFECT OF PH
- NP-100 can work at a wide pH range from 6.8 to 8.0 with its optimum pH range from 7.0 to 7.5. Inactivation can be achieved quickly at pH below 5.0 or above 9.0.
- EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- NP-100 can work at temperatures from 45∼50°C (113∼122°F) with its optimum temperature 50°C (122°F). It can be inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C (140°F).
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- NP-100 is packaged in 25kg, 30kg HDPE drums or 1125 kg IBC totes.
- Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- NP-100 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.