Non - GMO Commercial Pure Proteolytic Enzymes Liquid Rubust Stability 100000 U / ml
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Protease NP-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)||Declared Enzyme:||Protease|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Light Brown Liquid|
|Physical Form:||Liquid Form||Strain:||Bacillus Subtilis|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
Non-GMO Liquid Neutral Protease
Strains: Bacillus subtilis
Activity: ≥100,000 U/ml
Appearance: Black brown Liquid
- Neutral Protease NP-100 is produced from non-genetic modified strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- NP-100 has found its wide application in hydrolysis of proteins under neutral conditions in different industries.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
APPLICATION & BENEFITS
- Typical substrates for effective hydrolysis of this enzyme include meat, soybeans, gelatin, casein, whey and cereals used in beer production.
- The optimum concentration of the substrate is 10 ~ 25%.
[Hydrolysis of animal protein]
This enzyme can be used to hydrolyze meat, fish, terrapin, pig pancreas, silkworm pupae, etc. to produce peptide and amino acids.
[Hydrolysis of plant protein]
Adding this enzyme into soy milk or instant soy milk powder can considerably increase the yield of proteins and the solid content.
In beer production, inadequate quality of malt or large content of auxiliaries will lead to insufficient α-amino acid, thus result in insufficient yeast propagation, abnormal fermentation and unwanted diacetyl content in beer. Add this enzyme can help to increase α-amino acid content in beer. The dosage of this enzyme depends on the original wort content.
[Soy sauce production]
In soy sauce production, proteolysis is the key to maximize raw material utilization and improve product quality. Use of this enzyme to partly replace Koji can not only increase the utilization rate of the raw materials but also maintain the desirable flavor and quality of final products.
[Treatment of animal blood]
Use of this enzyme in the treatment of red cell of blood can produce decolorized and soluble blood hydrolyte, which can be used in the production of calcium supplements, oral liquid nutritional supplements, food additives for food and beverage so as to enhance food nutrition.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- NP-100 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored 0∼ 10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.