High Enzyme Activity Acid Protease Enzyme Made in China with Halal and Kosher Certificate
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-5000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||500,000 U/g (minimum)||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Powder|
|Physical Form:||Powder||Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Sample:||Free Sample Available||Certificates:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
bacterial protease enzyme,
aspartic acid protease
High Concentration Acid Protease in Powder form
Activity: 500,000 U/g (minimum)
Halal and Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-5000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining process. It can catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins under acidic conditions (i.e. pH 2.5∽4.0), thus it is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions.
|Certificate||Halal , Kosher|
|Declared Enzyme||Acid Protease|
|Systemic Name||EC 22.214.171.124|
|Activity||500,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to Dark Brown Powder|
PH, TEMPERATURE AND METAL IONS
|AP-5000 works effectively at pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
Its optimal pH is 3.0.
|AP-5000 works at temperatures from 30 to 50ºC.
Its optimal temperature is 40ºC.
The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+.
Inhibitor: Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- AP-5000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product