High Activity Catalase Enzyme Light To Dark Brown Liquid For Bio - Bleaching
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Catalase CA-540|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||30kg HDPE drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade Enzyme||Application:||Catalase For Textile Bio-bleaching|
|Declared Enzyme:||Catalase||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Appearence:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
hydrogen peroxide enzyme,
Halal & Kosher Certified High Concentration Catalase for Bio-bleaching
|Systemic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11 , Hydrogen-peroxide oxidoreductase|
|Activity:||200,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.5 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||1.10 to 1.20|
- Catalase CA-540 is an oxidoreductase derived from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- It decomposes hydrogen-peroxide into water and oxygen in a highly efficient way without any side effects ontextiles and dyestuffs.
- It is applied to eliminate hydrogen peroxide residues originating from the bleaching process of textile fabrics and to improve dyeing quality with reduced processing time and less effluents.
- It is also used to prevent skin irritation that might be caused due to the presence of hydrogen peroxide residues in textile fabrics after bleaching and/or sterilizing at hotels, hospitals and laundries.
- As a high concentration catalase, CA-540 can be used directly or after dilution, and enables to save transportation and storage costs.
|Benefits for Textile Bio-bleaching|
|Save Rinsing Water|
|Save Electricity Consumption|
|Save Productiion Cost|
EFFECT OF SUBSTRATE CONCENTRATION:
- The reaction speed of CA-540 has a positive correlation with the concentration of substrates when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is less than 1000ppm.
- However, the reaction speed decreases when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is excessive high.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE:
- CA-540 is active at a wide pH range from 6 to 10 at temperature from 30 to 60ºC.
- The optimal pH is 7.0 at the optimal temperature 40ºC.
- Take batch-wise processing for instance:
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- The shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10ºC.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.