Pure Hydrogen Peroxide Enzyme , Commercial Catalase Protein For Papermaking
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Catalase CAT-540|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Appearance::||Black Brown Liquid|
|Activity:||200,000 U/ml (minimum)||Enzyme:||Catalase|
|Application:||Papermaking Enzyme||Sample:||Free Sample Availble|
hydrogen peroxide catalase,
Technical Grade Catalase for Papermaking
Use of catalase can
Replace harsh chemicals of Chlorine bleach,
Significantly reduce waste water effluent, thus save energy and cost
|Benefit of Catalase for Papermaking|
Consumption of Electricity Energy
|Systemic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11 Hydrogen-peroxide oxidoreductase|
|Activity:||≥ 200,000 U/ml|
|Appearance:||Black brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.0 ~7.0|
|Specific Gravity:||1.10 ~ 1.20 g/ml|
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFIEL
- This product is active at a wide pH range from 6 to 10 at temperature from 30 to 60ºC.
- The optimal pH is 7.0 at the optimal temperature 40ºC.
- The reaction speed catalase has a positive correlation with the concentration of substrates when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is less than 1000 ppm.
- However, the reaction speed decreases when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is excessive high.
- Standard packaging :25 kg, 30 kg HDPE plastic drums or 1125 kg IBC totes.
- Customized packaging is also available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- The shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0∼10ºC.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.