50000 U / ml Enzymes Aspergillus Niger Acid Protease AP - 050 Liquid
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-050|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totess|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Strain:||Aspergillus Niger||Appearance:||Light To Dark Brown Liquid|
|Enzyme:||Protease||Activity::||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
bacterial protease enzyme,
alkaline protease enzyme
Boli Acid Protease in form Liquid
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systematic Name:||EC 18.104.22.168|
|Activity:||50,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Light to dark brown liquid|
- Acid Protease AP-050 is produced from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions.
- Use of AP-050 can convert proteins contained in the feedstuff into peptides, hence facilitates the digestion and absorption of protein by animals.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
|The effective pH range for AP-050 is 2.0∼6.0.
Its optimum pH range is 2.5∼3.5. See Figure 1.
|AP-050 can work at 30°C∼65°C (86∼149oF), with an optimum temperature range 40oC∼50°C (104oF ∼122oF).
The exact temperature optimum depends on actual processing time, pH, substrate nature and concentration. See Figure 2.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS
- AP-050 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions whilst inhibited by heavy metal ions such as Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
SAFE HANDLING OF ENZYMES
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- Proteins present in AP-050 may cause allergic reaction in sensitized individuals which could necessitate immediate medical attention. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Shelf-life and Storage: