Commercial Hydrogen Peroxide Catalase , Technical Grade Catalase Stable Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Catalase CA-540|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Catalase For Textile Bio-bleaching|
|Declared Enzyme:||Catalase||Concentration:||High Concentration|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Appearence:||Black Brown Liquid|
hydrogen peroxide enzyme,
hydrogen peroxide catalase
Technical Grade Bio-bleaching Enzyme Catalase CA-540
Less Electricity Consumption,
Less Water Consumption,
Shorter Processing Time,
Safe Dyeing Operation,
Save Production Cost
BENEFITS OF BIO-BLEACHING
- Application of catalase CA-540 to the elimination of hydrogen peroxide only requires cold bath for once. Inactivation and washing is not needed before dyeing. The elimination of hydrogen peroxide can be conducted in the same bath of dyeing without washing, resulting in considerable savings of rinsing water ( at least saved by 3/4 in average).
- Elimination of hydrogen peroxide with CA-540 does not need heating and the process flow is comparatively short, thus allowing less electricity consumption.
- CA-540’s characteristic of decomposing hydrogen peroxide in a highly efficient way results in big saving of washing time, which is roughly half of the preparation time before dyeing process.
- CA-540 does not have any effects on dyeing performance of vat dyes. Hydrogen peroxide is decomposed into water and oxygen, which do not have any effects on dyes either.
- Hydrogen peroxide is decomposed into water and oxygen without hazardous effluents, allowing considerable savings of wastewater treatment costs.
|Systemic Name:||EC 22.214.171.124 , Hydrogen-peroxide oxidoreductase|
|Activity:||200,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black brown liquid|
|Product pH:||5.5 to 7.0|
|Specific gravity:||1.10 to 1.20 g/ml|
Catalase CA-540 is an oxidoreductase derived from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. It decomposes hydrogen-peroxide into water and oxygen in a highly efficient way without any side effects ontextiles and dyestuffs.
Catalase CA-540 is applied to eliminate hydrogen peroxide residues originating from the bleaching process of textile fabrics and to improve dyeing quality with reduced processing time and less effluents. It is also used to prevent skin irritation that might be caused due to the presence of hydrogen peroxide residues in textile fabrics after bleaching and/or sterilizing at hotels, hospitals and laundries. As a high concentration catalase, CA-540 can be used directly or after dilution, and enables to save transportation and storage costs.
EFFECT OF SUBSTRATE CONCENTRATION:
The reaction speed of CA-540 has a positive correlation with the concentration of substrates when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is less than 1000ppm. However, the reaction speed decreases when the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is excessive high.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE:
CA-540 is active at a wide pH range from 6 to 10 at temperature from 30 to 60ºC. The optimal pH is 7.0 at the optimal temperature 40ºC.
- Take batch-wise processing for instance:
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE:
- Typical shelf-life is six months if this product is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen days provided being stored properly at 0∼10ºC .
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
- 25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.