Food Grade Lipase Baking Enzymes LP-1000 Powder 8% Moisture For Bakery
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-1000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Activity:||100,000 U/g (minimum)||Moisture:||8% (Maximum)|
|Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
fungal alpha amylase,
Halal & Kosher Certified Lipase Powder
[for Flour Improver In Baking]
Use of LP-1000 as dough improver in baking can ensure the following benefits:
- Lipase LP-1000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- LP-1000 can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono-or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act as substrates for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the colored materials in the dough.
|Systematic Name||EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Activity||100,000 U/g (Minimum)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
- LP-1000 is suitable for baking industry. It is typically used in compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase to achieve superior effects.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- Lipase LP-1000 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
Figure 1: Effect of pH on Activity
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-1000 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C.
Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-1000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- LP-1000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.