Light Ivory Powder Baking Enzymes High Concentration 60 To 70°C PH 6.0 To 7.0
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Alpha-Amylase BAA-0080|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||800,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Ivory Powder||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)|
fungal alpha amylase,
NON-GMO Alpha-Amylase BAA-0080
Halal & Kosher Certified
- BAA-0080 is a food-grade alpha-amylase produced from non-GMO strains of Bacillus subtilis through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes.
- It is an endoamylase which can rapidly decrease viscosity of gelatinous starch solution by randomly hydrolyzing starch, glycogen and its degradation products within the α-1, 4 glycosidic bonds and produce soluble dextrin and oligosaccharide. Prolonged hydrolysis may result in a small quantity of glucose and maltose.
|Systematic Name||EC 220.127.116.11, 1,4-α-D-glucan glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||8,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light ivory powder|
BENEFIT FOR BAKERY
[As Dough Improver]
- Bacteria alpha-amylase has the ability of anti-staling for bread.
- Use of BAA-0080 can considerably prolong shelf-life of bread and steamed buns.
- Recommended dosage rate for trial purpose shall be 0.0125～0.025kg per ton of materials.
EFFECT OF PH, TEMPERATURE & IONS ON ACTIVITY
EFFECT OF CALCIUM
- The existence of calcium ions plays a protective role for the stability of enzyme activity.
- The enzyme activity may disappear completely if without calcium ion.
- The pH range of enzyme activity is broadened with the presence of calcium ions and narrowed without calcium. The concentration requirement of calcium ions shall be 150ppm.
PACKAGING, STORAGE& SHELF-LIFE
- BAA-0080 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- BAA-0080 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.