Glucoamylase Enzyme GA-8000FG For Bakery , Light Yellow Powder Bread Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Glucoamylase GA-8000FG|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Activity:||800,000U/g||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Systematic Name:||EC 126.96.36.199, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan Glucohydrolase|
bacterial alpha amylase,
High Concentration Bakery Enzyme
- Increases glucose content in flours, offers sufficient nutrients for yeast fermentation
- Enhances dough fermentation ability of biogas production, increase the volume of bread
- Increases content of glucose in flours, which is conducive to Maillard reaction, thus improves the skin color and flavors of breads
- Can be used in frozen dough and enable yeasts to work fast in frozen dough
- Glucoamylase GA-8000FG is a high concentration powder preparation made from selected strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes. GA-8000FG has a high conversion rate of starchy substrates into fermentable sugars. It can hydrolyze α-D-1, 4 glucosidic bonds from the non-reducing end of starch one after. It can also slowly hydrolyze the α-D-1, 6 glucoside branch bonds of starch and cleaves the α-1, 3 bonds to release glucose.
|Certificate||Halal , Koshser|
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|Activity||800,000 U/g (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
EFFECT OF PH
- GA-8000FG can work at pH from 3.0 to 5.5, with its optimal pH from 3.5 to 4.5.
EFFECT OF PH ON ACTIVITY
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- GA-8000FG can work at temperatures from 30 to 65℃. The optimal temperature range is 58 to 62°C. See Figure 2.
EFFECT OF TEMP ON ACTIVITY
- GA-8000FG is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- GA-8000FG has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.