Food Grade Lipase Enzyme For Baking , Robust Activity Bread Enzymes Stable Activity
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Lipase LP-2000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Activity:||200,000 U/g (minimum)||Moisture:||8% (Maximum)|
|Systematic Name:||EC 184.108.40.206, Triacylglycerol Acylhydrolase|
bacterial alpha amylase,
Food Grade, Halal & Kosher Certified
- Lipase LP-2000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-2000 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act assubstrates for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the colored materials in the dough.
- Lipase LP-2000 is widely used in the production of flour treatment agents.
- It is typically used in compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase to achieve superior effects.
- Reduces dough viscosity, gets better elasticity and handling properties
- Enlarges loaf volume, ensures desirable texture and good taste of bread; reduces the volatilization of water in bread crust and helps to extend shelf life
- Improves the surface smoothness and whiteness of noodles, enables noodles taste smooth with good elasticity; greatly reduces the amount of chemical additives to extend the shelf life of noodles
- Improves the internal structures of steamed bread, enables a smooth surface and good taste, promotes the fermentation and re-steaming performance of steamed bread
|Systematic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Appearance:||Light brown powder|
EFFECT OF PH
- Lipase LP-2000 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-2000 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
|Figure 1: Effect of pH on Activity||Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity|
- LP-2000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-2000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.