Light Brown Enzymes Used In Leather Industry , 100000 U / Ml Acid Protease AP - 100L
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-100L|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||For Leather Processing|
|Declared Enzyme:||Protease||Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid||Application Condition:||Low PH|
Technical Grade Acid Protease for Leather Processing
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Declared Enzyme:||Acid Protease|
|Systemic Name:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Activity:||100,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Black Brown Liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.15 to 1.25 g/ml|
- Acid Protease AP-100L is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0) thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature: 30 to 50ºC at pH around 3.0;
- Optimal temperature: 40ºC.
- It is stable below 40ºC, unstable above 50ºC and inactivated quickly above 60ºC.
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-100L is stable with pH from 2.5 to 4.0.
- It will be inactivated quickly at pH below 2.5 or above 4.0.
- Optimal pH is 3.0 at the temperature of 40°C.
EFFECT OF METAL IONS ON ENZYME ACTIVITY
- The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+
- Inhibitor: Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
- In the process of wool deweighting, acid protease can destroy the scales on the surface of wool fibers, prevent wool from felting and enable easy dyeing on the wool. The recommended optimum conditions for initial trial with small dosage rate is: 0.6-2.0% (owf), pH 3.0~3.5, temperature 40 ~ 50℃, bath ration 1: 20~40, treatment for 60~ 90 minutes, deweigthing rate can reach 1~4%.
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
This product should be sotroed in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be 12 months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.