Technical Grade Acid Cellulase AC - 100 , High Enzyme Activity Bio Polish Enzyme
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Cellulase AC-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||For Textile Bio-polishing|
|Declared Enzyme:||Cellulase||Activity:||10,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Yellow Brown Liquid||Application Condition:||Low PH|
Technical Grade Acid Cellulase For Bio-Polishing
Halal & Kosher Certified
A cost-effective cellulase suitable for bio-polishing
in the finishing processes of cellulosic fabrics,
permanently reduces the tendency of pilling and
improves hand feeling and appearance of fabrics
- Acid Cellulase AC-100 is produced from Trichoderma reesei through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- AC-100 is specially designed for bio-polishing in the finishing processes of cellulosic fabrics. It can permanently reduce the tendency of pilling and improve the hand feeling and appearance of fabrics.
- AC-100 is a protein with a special catalytic effect on the 1,4-β-glucose bond of cellulose.
- Its enzyme molecule is a thousand times larger than that of the water molecule, so it will not penetrate into fiber interior, and the hydrolysis is carried out only on the surface or near 1, 4-β-glucose bond of cellulose fibers, hence improves the finishing process of the surface of cellulosic fabrics, enables lasting anti-pilling effects and improves the smoothness and softness of fabrics.
- Bio-polishing ensures a lasting finishing effect for fabrics. The enzyme product used for bio-polishing is natural protein that is completely biodegradable and requires a low dosage rate, which results in minor burden of effluent discharge, therefore makes biological finishing more preferable to chemical finishing.
- Declared Enzyme: Cellulase
- Systemic Name: EC 22.214.171.124, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase
- Activity: 10,000 U/ml (minimum)
- Appearance: Yellow brown liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.25 g/ml
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of AC-100 is 4.0 to 6.5; the optimum pH is 4.8.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range of AC-100 is 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C. Inactivation of AC-100 may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
- AC-100 can be used for bio-polishing of cellulosic fabrics. It is suitable for woven or knitted fabrics, especially for the following fabrics:
- Cotton fabric
- Cotton / polyester blended fabrics
- Linen and ramie fabrics
- Other cellulosic fibers
BENEFITS TO FABRICS:
- Bio-polishing enzyme can improve fabric qualities in many ways. The use of AC-100 in bio-polishing offers the following benefits for the improvements of fabric quality:
- Decreased pilling property, more uniformed surface of fabrics
- Unique hand feeling of softness and smoothness due to the increased mobility between the processed yarns which reduces the bending stress of the fabrics
- Lustrous colors of fabrics
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its
original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.