Technical Grade Biopolishing Enzymes Acid Cellulase AC - 100 Liquid 10000 U / ml
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Cellulase AC-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Grade:||Technical Grade||Application:||Textile Bio-polishing Enzyme|
|Declared Enzyme:||Cellulase||Activity:||10,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Application Condition:||Low PH||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Liquid|
bio polishing enzyme
Technical Grade Textile Bio-polishing Enzyme
Acid Cellulase AC-100
Decrease pilling property,
More uniformed surface of fabrics
Unique hand feeling of softness and smoothness
due to the increased mobility between the processed yarns
which reduces the bending stress of the fabrics
Lustrous colors of fabrics
- Acid Cellulase AC-100 is produced from Trichoderma reesei through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- AC-100 is specially designed for bio-polishing in the finishing processes of cellulosic fabrics. It can permanently reduce the tendency of pilling and improve the hand feeling and appearance of fabrics.
- AC-100 is a protein with a special catalytic effect on the 1,4-β-glucose bond of cellulose. Its enzyme molecule is a thousand times larger than that of the water molecule, so it will not penetrate into fiber interior, and the hydrolysis is carried out only on the surface or near 1, 4-β-glucose bond of cellulose fibers, hence improves the finishing process of the surface of cellulosic fabrics, enables lasting anti-pilling effects and improves the smoothness and softness of fabrics.
|Systemic Name:||EC 22.214.171.124, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity:||10,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance:||Yellow brown liquid|
|Specific Gravity:||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of AC-100 is 4.0 to 6.5; the optimum pH is 4.8.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range of AC-100 is 30 to 70°C; the optimal temperature is 55°C. Inactivation of AC-100 may be achieved completely at temperature above 80°C in 10 minutes.
- Bio-polishing ensures a lasting finishing effect for fabrics. The enzyme product used for bio-polishing is natural protein that is completely biodegradable and requires a low dosage rate, which results in minor burden of effluent discharge, therefore makes biological finishing more preferable to chemical finishing.
- AC-100 can be used for bio-polishing of cellulosic fabrics. It is suitable for woven or knitted fabrics, especially for the following fabrics:
- Cotton fabric
- Cotton / polyester blended fabrics
- Linen and ramie fabrics
- Other cellulosic fibers
|Package:||25kg, 30kg plastic drums or 1125kg IBC totes|
|Shelf-life and Storage:||
Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from sunlight.
Its shelf-life will be eighteen-months if this product is being store properly at 0∼10°C.
Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.