Superior Stability Enzymes In Textile Industry , Bio Polishing Enzyme Neutral Cellulase
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Cellulase NC-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes for liquid|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||For Textile Bio-polishing||Declared Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||10,000 U/ml (minimum)||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Liquid|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Grade:||Technical Grade|
bio polishing enzyme
Halal & Kosher Certifed Bio-Polishing Enzyme
An endo-1,4-β-D- glucanase produced from strains of Trichoderma reesei
through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
|Systemic Name||EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||1,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Yellow brown liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of NC-100 is 5.5 to 7.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range of NC-100 is 45 to 65°C.
- NC-100 is packed in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums, or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packing is also available upon request.
- NC-100 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0～10°C. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Want to Know more details about this product